- This gorgeous, one-bedroom apartment is situated on the second floor of Trentham House at The Claves, NW7. The generous living area leads onto a spacious balcony and the stylish kitchen is fitted with Bosch appliances. The bedroom benefits from a fitted wardrobe and there is a separate bathroom. Engineered timber floor finishes run throughout the living area, with luxurious carpet in the bedroom.
A collection of homes for those who expect more, The Claves is a tranquil development of apartments and penthouses set around private landscaped gardens. Offering a host of amenities every bit as impressive as its elegantly finished homes - concierge, residents' lounge, gym, and media and games rooms - no detail has been overlooked in creating a truly luxurious living experience.
A green escape from London's hustle, that's just 25 minutes from the West End, Mill Hill is the perfect antidote to the stresses of modern life. Mill Hill East station, your gateway to the capital, is just a short walk away. For trips by road, the M1 and M25 are equally easy to access. As is Europe, thanks to King's Cross St Pancras' Eurostar services.
Offering comfort and convenience in equal measure, the vision for The Claves was to create a development that truly catered to your every need. The apartments' spacious layouts and superb interior design ensure a warm welcome. The lush gardens offer an escape and a moment to reflect. While, the amenities, including media and games rooms, a fully equipped gym, residents' lounge, concierge and underground parking, complete the picture.
- 787 Sqft
- Second Floor
- Private Balcony
- A few minutes' walk to Mill Hill East Station
- Just a 25 minute journey to Central London by tube
- Concierge, Residents’ Lounge, Gym, Media and Games Rooms
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- Ready to move in now and 999-year lease
- 10 Year NHBC build warranty